Crossfade – Cold ( Official Music Video )

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot OR
Suppress Placement Boxes.

Your ads will be inserted here by

AdSense Now!.

Please go to the plugin admin page to paste your ad code.

Your ads will be inserted here by

AdSense Now!.

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot OR
Suppress Placement Boxes.

Please go to the plugin admin page to paste your ad code.

I Uploaded this vid cuz some countries are blocked too watch the music video on vevo. Enjoy. Description : The group was formed in 1999 as the power trio The Nothing, consisting of singer and guitarist Ed Sloan, bassist and backing vocalist Mitch James, and drummer Brian Geiger. The band changed its name to Crossfade in 2002 Their latest album, “Falling Away”, released on August 29, 2006, also Columbia Records, with the singles “Invincible”, “Drown You Out”, and “Already Gone”. LYRICS : Looking back at me I see That I never really got it right I never stopped to think of you I’m always wrapped up in Things I cannot win You are the antidote that gets me by Something strong Like a drug that gets me high What I really meant to say Is I’m sorry for the way I am I never meant to be so cold to you And I’m sorry about all the lies Maybe in a different light You could see me stand on my own again Cause now i can see You were the antidote that got me by Something strong like a drug that got me high I never meant to be so cold I never really wanted you to see The screwed up side of me that I keep Locked inside of me so deep It always seems to get to me I never really wanted you to go So many things you should have known I guess for me there is just no hope I never meant to be so cold

Your ads will be inserted here by

AdSense Now!.

Please go to the plugin admin page to paste your ad code.

Incoming search terms for the article:

Be Sociable, Share!

25 Responses to “Crossfade – Cold ( Official Music Video )”

1. Kate if u read this I’ll miss u

2. Absolutly love this song

3. my girl just broke up and moved out after 3 years. i took her for granted
    this song is so dead on its scary. i miss her if she only knew how sorry i was” for
    the way i am “

4. DrinkInEternity on July 26th, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Best Band EVER! :D

5. TheDemarionash199597 on July 26th, 2010 at 3:28 pm

@Medster66 lmao

6. TheDemarionash199597 on July 26th, 2010 at 3:42 pm

omfg dis is da best song ever

7. they really are awesome thumbs up!

8. the back up singer has the same job as lil john. but his way better

9. guitar or woman ?looks like he chose the guitar

10. metallicafan979 on July 26th, 2010 at 4:45 pm

i love this music video and song….and the face the girl tried to sleep when she has a good 3-5 guys in here living room jamming

11. I REALLY love this song :D

12. Theonly1whocan on July 26th, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Thumbs up that tha back up singer has awesume voice!!

13. NickFernandes23 on July 26th, 2010 at 6:06 pm

they really rocks
    i love this song
    and this solo is perfect!

14. worried abt that 12 ppl who dislike this video !

15. this is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssssooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

16. Cool vid. Completely describes and portrays what the music is about :)

17. cant get why ive nevereer herd this in new zealand epic band nontheless

18. @threats1017 i like your style man

19. @G3gamer813 roger that lol xD

20. slipknotforlife on July 26th, 2010 at 7:32 pm

is the vocalist wearing boot cut jeans?

21. lmao he bitched her she came in happy like yea thts my man he was like bitch fuk off

22. JesusTourinSince09 on July 26th, 2010 at 8:33 pm

@G3gamer813 agreed 99.9% However eminem is a great rapper/ hip hop artist he is unique, not like 50 cent and that crap, eminem is a very talented rapper/singer/performer! (y)

23. @G3gamer813
    dude i am totaly with you out with hip hop shit more rock

24. u say Justin Bieber,I say Skillet
    u say Taylor Swift,I say Breaking Benjamin
    u say Lady Gaga,I say Evanescence
    u say Miley Cyrus,I say Slipknot
    u say T-Pain,I say Three Days Grace
    u say Emenem,I say Linkin Park
    u say Jonas Brother,Isay Green Day
    u say Flowers,I say Puddle of Mudd
    92% of teens have turned to pop and hip-hop.If you are part of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy and paste this message to 5 other videos. DON’T LET THE SPIRIT OF ROCK AND ROLL DIE!!!!!!!!

25. GooD!!