How to Transfer a Patch for CoD: MW2 on the PS3

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot OR
Suppress Placement Boxes.

Your ads will be inserted here by

AdSense Now!.

Please go to the plugin admin page to paste your ad code.

Your ads will be inserted here by

AdSense Now!.

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot OR
Suppress Placement Boxes.

Please go to the plugin admin page to paste your ad code.

Part 2 of the ultimate Challenge Lobby creation video. This will guide you through the simple process of transferring the patch to an online system. Buy a Spot in our Official Lobby! bit.ly Download Required Files & Tools: bit.ly Join Us: www.c0deReality.com Subscribe to Us www.bit.ly Like Us on FaceBook: www.bit.ly

Your ads will be inserted here by

AdSense Now!.

Please go to the plugin admin page to paste your ad code.

Incoming search terms for the article:

Be Sociable, Share!

25 Responses to “How to Transfer a Patch for CoD: MW2 on the PS3”

1. @Jmend12 yh you can go back when you jailbreak it it just showing the 2 file folders you would like to use just start up the ps3 normaly your ps3 is normal

2. you won the latto

3. so if i jailbreak my ps3 i cant go back

4. AT THE VERY END YOUR WRONG! i have 1 ps3 and can use like 6 diffrent patches…….you just buy a NEW hard drive put it in ur ps3 install firmware 3.41 do the hack..then update the firmware. you can do this on as many hard drives as you want and just pop em in and out for diff patches.

5. Anyone have a link for a BLES patch? :D

6. Ziualuivlapestepe18f on October 24th, 2010 at 8:28 pm

yo bro can u have a video where it teaches us how to jailbreak a ps3? and does it work with any phone?

7. Ziualuivlapestepe18f on October 24th, 2010 at 8:59 pm

its nothing or 0000 or 1234 it has to be

8. xBrandonBolandx on October 24th, 2010 at 9:01 pm

@c0deRealitycom I tried to do this, and I had a problem, I had my jailbroken PS3 running on firmware 3.41 and i tried to download the patch you have in the description of part 1 of this video. I downloaded it and I tried to extract the patch_mp.ff file, but it says I need a password to extract the files. Can you help me in any way? Please?

9. …or you charge his dum ass!

10. dude you are so fuk*ing payed!

11. QaTiFCrAzYKiLLeR on October 24th, 2010 at 10:14 pm

@c0deRealitycom Any type of hard disk used i mean size of the disk drive?

12. @coderealitycom if i jail break one of my ps3′s can i still play online on it

13. XxDiZZymushRoom on October 24th, 2010 at 11:35 pm

you’ve got 3 ps3

14. HAHAHAHA 4:42 “Thunk” ???? lol

15. xXCoDQuiCkScoPEz12Xx on October 25th, 2010 at 12:54 am

Do You Have To Have An Internet Cable? Im Wireless??? Help?

16. dude when i try to do the data transfer thing it wont let me on my 3.41 firmware ps3 do i need to update it first then do the data transfer? plz reply

17. MrCallOfDuty121 on October 25th, 2010 at 2:37 am

I Dont Have 2 Ps3′s But Do i need To To Make It Go Into Private Match & I Have 3.50 Can i Downgrade?? Please Help??

18. @c0deRealitycom

What’s your favorite patch so far?

19. @BeastlyModzPS3 3

20. CharleyLefebure on October 25th, 2010 at 3:23 am

What’s the song?
    It’s either something played backwards or foreign music.

21. you can downgrade your firmware but resetting you hole system and formatting it or you could replace the HD

22. soo.. you HAVE to have 2 ps3′s or one. ?

23. Does anyone believe that soon there will be a mod/hack/whatever/infection to downgrade your firware. Im pretty sure there was one for and older firmware, so isnt it just a matter of time until someone figures out a new way?

24. @w8t4it This is my full time job

25. @c0deRealitycom So do you do this as your primary income? Or do you have a full/part time job other than this?